NEW ZEALAND SUPPORT SERVICES
Service & Repairs
Before sending your Olympus product for repair may we recommend the following...
- Check Batteries to ensure they are correctly inserted and are fully charged
- If appropriate, check the memory card or internal memory to ensure it's not full
- Voice Products, check that the pause or hold switch is not on. Also, VCVA setting is OFF
- Review your Instruction Manual to ensure correct use
None of the above, then please download a copy of our Service Repair document and return goods directly to the Authorised NZ Olympus Service Agent (see details below).
Please ensure this document is completed in full. As all warranties are "Return to Base" we recommend that you return your faulty item in its original packaging via courier (not standard post). If you no longer have the packaging, ensure it is well protected to minimise the risk of transit damage.
A & E Electronics provide Warranty and Non Warranty repairs for:-
- Olympus Cameras, Lens, Binoculars, Underwater housing and all related camera products
- Olympus Digital Voice Recorders, Foot Controls, Microphones and all related products
Level 1, 184 Shaw Ave, New Brighton, Christchurch 8083
Telephone: 03 372 1213 | Fax: 03 377 1727
Click to download Service Repair Document